Hello Kitty Cafe Grand Opening



So as we all know there is a Hello Kitty cafe location in California, well there's three different ones. They also have a a Hello Kitty cafe truck that does go from state to state to give everyone a chance to eat their delicious food. It is very good I have gone to one out here and I loved it would go again if it wasn't two hours away from me. Well anyways they are having a grand opening of their new grand cafe location in the Irvine Spectrum. I did try the food at this location but at the time it was just a pop up cafe, I will link you the post to my take on it. We have Hello Kitty Cafes out here but this is the first "Grand" location and I guess we really won't know what that means until it opens. It is happening on September 14th so if you want to go make sure you make a reservation. The grand opening you will need to make a reservation for but after it is open to everyone but who know how look the lines will be. They will have a area for private events and have a afternoon tea program and cocktail service. I will say I wasn't expecting the cocktail service but they will serve Hello Kitty wine which sounds like the best part for me. I have not tried the wine yet but after I am done being pregnant I know I will be lol. They have be adding stuff to their menu which is awesome and they will have a area where you can just pick a treat and go instead of waiting. 


Here is all the links you need for the information you are looking for. Here is the post about the hours and all the information: Info. Here is about the Bow Room where you only can get in with a reservation Bow Room. Here is where you can get the hours and directions and make reservations Reservations. Here is all about the new menu and what they are adding to it New menu.  

I also have these two post from my blog Hello Kitty Cafe to show you what it is all about and here is my experience from it Hello Kitty Cafe Experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuxedo Sam Cafe

Friend Of The Month

Dr. Martens x Hello Kitty and Friends