Randa x My Melody

Randa and My Melody did a collaboration together on October 10, 2015. This collection came out for My Melody's 40th anniversary. They have five different designs of shoes and styles. They have ballerina shoes, Flower Bijoux pumps, House Pumps and more. These shoes price around 11,900 yen to 19,900 yen. These shoes were all limited edition, you can find them today online from a re-seller of course but the price is probably more then it was then. Even though I would love a pair of the ballerina shoes or moccasins.


These ballerina shoes have pom poms that are detachable, you can hook them on to the front of back.
price: 11,900 yen 


These moccasins come in a My Sweet Piano style as well.
Price: 12,900 yen


These are the bejeweled "We are best friends" loafers. They do have a little heel on them but they are super cute.
Price: 16,900


These heels are also bejeweled but have beads as well. They also have a very beautiful touch with the heel being in a heart shape.
Price: 13,900




The famous  "My Melody House Pump" these heels have everything to the bunny clock and the characters, the heel is also My Melody sitting on a chair. How adorable are these so great for a My Melody collection.
Price: 19,900 



Yes the shoes are adorable but they came in a adorable box with a My Melody pouch as well. Cuteness has to come inside of cuteness lol. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuxedo Sam Cafe

Friend Of The Month

Dr. Martens x Hello Kitty and Friends