Hello Kitty Cafe Experience

The Hello Kitty Cafe food truck made its debut in 2014 at the Hello Kitty Con and everyone loved it. Since then a truck has been traveling all around The United States, it still has stops on its list still today. It also has another food truck at the Irvine spectrum mall in California and opened there on July 15th 2016. If this location is too far you can see where the truck will be next on their Facebook page. I finally got to go to the Hello Kitty Cafe myself, its about a 2 hour drive from me and sadly it has took me this long until I went. It was amazing to finally see this pop up shop in person, pink everything. They had a lot of sweet treats like macaroons, cookies, pasty puffs, cake and pie. Including Hello Kitty's favorite Mama's Apple Pie, and to wash it all down they have coffee and tea. I wish I could of trying everything on the menu but I know I will be back and I will get that apple pie finally. I did get a Hello Kitty bow cookie, vanilla bean birthday cake, passion fruit tea, a mocha coffee and a bottle water. My friends and I loved everything we got especially the cake. The cake was the pretty touch of sweet, it was amazing. The tea was also something I loved so much. Even though I am one of those odd people who don't like coffee that much the coffee was good and had latte art of Hello Kitty's Face. If you haven't gone yet, I suggest you should.



       











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuxedo Sam Cafe

Friend Of The Month

Dr. Martens x Hello Kitty and Friends