My Experience at Afters Ice Cream

I did a post a couple of weeks ago about Hello Kitty's and Afters Ice cream collab and I finally got to go and experience it for myself. I traveled two hours and I did get both of the limited edition favors. Which are Mama's Apple Pie and Yummy Strawberry Cake. The place was adorable and had Hello Kitty everywhere. Now it was my first time going to Afters Ice Cream and I will say they don't have that big of a selection and nothing I thought looked good. But I was only there for Hello Kitty really and we Ice Cream is my cure for everything. I also didn't like the music I was very shocked by it but that doesn't mean everyone agrees. It gave Hello Kitty a edge to her. The ice cream was good I did really like the Yummy Strawberry Cake and the Mama's Apple Pie was good but I wouldn't get it again, meaning if I even could. They did come in adorable cups which I did take a clean one home so I could save it lol. They also had a selection of shirts and I made sure to get one. The two I wanted were sold out which I should of known because I did come late since its been Hello Kitty themed but I still got a adorable shirt. If you didn't go the last day is tomorrow sadly. If you did good I hope you enjoyed it. 
My first post about the collaboration is here: Afters Ice Cream and Hello Kitty












These are the shirts they had. The black one and the Ice cream Hello Kitty one were sold out. I got the one with the bow on it. 










If you went let me know what you thought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuxedo Sam Cafe

Friend Of The Month

Dr. Martens x Hello Kitty and Friends