After Ice Cream x Hello Kitty

After Ice Cream and Hello Kitty teamed up for a limited of time in So Cal. This began on June 29 and go through until August 13th in Irvine. After Ice Cream has two Hello Kitty cup designs to eat your ice cream in, the favorites Hello Kitty has brought with them are Mama's Apple Pie and Yummy Strawberry Cake. They will have limited Edition shirts, hats and stickers and they are so cute. One location had a Hello Kitty makeover to their shop and its adorable. The first day of the launch Hello Kitty came for a meet and to take pictures. The first 100 people got a free T-shirt and there was a DJ. I do have to say I am sad I missed out on that.There will be 15 different locations in Irvine with this amazing collaboration but it is true that only one shop got a Hello Kitty makeover. If you do live in the area or close by I highly recommend going. I will be going hopefully soon, I live about 2 hours away so we shall see when I have the time. But I will be doing a review but it is Hello Kitty and it is ice cream. The two things I love most in life is Hello Kitty and Ice Cream, I never had After Ice Cream but if they are collaborating with Hello Kitty they most be good lol. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuxedo Sam Cafe

Friend Of The Month

Dr. Martens x Hello Kitty and Friends