Hello Kitty Roses!!!

Sorry I been gone for so long but as we see life has been hard... No explaining why because we already know and it's not that my son is old enough to go to school. It is hard to have a one year old not go anywhere and even to the backyard. I live in the desert so it's the weather has been like everyday no LOWER then 110 so it sucks but lets just go back to normal lol.
A lot has been happening with Hello Kitty and Sanrio I will post about the recent stuff soon but other then that useless there is a reason we can put the other stuff on hold. 

Hello Kitty Rose is what this post is actually about so let's talk this. Hello Kitty came out with a beautiful box full of roses.... The price you ask $109.00. Of course it is Hello Kitty and this brand they did it with called Roseshire seems nice. I do feel it is very expensive but then I get why. It is not something for common people but then again nothing is right now. I think with what is going on the price shouldn't be so much. It is cool that Hello Kitty on Instagram is doing a giveaway from it, that is probably because of the price.  This is the announcement of the item. I just went to Roseshire Instagram and I then went to their website and saw the roses on there. Go enter to winner the giveaway it ends on August 2nd. 

It is really beautiful and I mean I want it and sure we would all love to get these but they are so expensive. They have red and white roses and come with a beautiful Hello Kitty box and a custom card. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuxedo Sam Cafe

Friend Of The Month

Dr. Martens x Hello Kitty and Friends