Update Valentines Day post

So the other day I posted about Sanrio's new shirts for Valentines day well I was sadly in a rush when I did this post and didn't realize there was so much more clothes then I saw. So here is all the stuff I missed it's still on Amazon so you still have time to get it before Valentines day. Lets take a look at what they got. All shirts are $19.99 and they all come in their own colors. All these shirts you can get in men's, women and youth. You can get them at Sanrios Amazon page


Hello Kitty Love And Hearts
You can get this shirt in Light blue, red, pink and light gray.

Hello Kitty And Dear Daniel
This shirt comes in Light blue, red, pink and light gray.


Gudetama In Love With Sleep
This shirt comes in yellow, red, light gray and pink.


My Melody and Kuromi Valentines Day Hearts
This shirt comes in Light blue, light gray, pink and white

Chococat Will You Be My Valentine 
Comes in red, white, pink and heather blue



Little Twin Stars "Love Is In The Air"
Comes in white, light gray, heather blue and pink




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuxedo Sam Cafe

Friend Of The Month

Dr. Martens x Hello Kitty and Friends