My Melody Run Singapore



That's right they are having a My Melody Run in Singapore called Sweet Rush on Sunday, May 12th at 8am. It is the first My Melody run ever and they have activities and for everyone, not just the run. You can sign up now for it and if you get the tickets now you will get them for a lower price, right now the price is at $60 and you can get them at My Melody Run. If you have a kid who was born May 13th, 2015 or after can enter free. They will have T-shirts, plushes, bags, food and for the race they will have you race badge and medal for the people who win. You can find so much more information on the website. So if you live in Singapore or going out there, you should go check it out and enjoy the event. If you do then let me know how you liked. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuxedo Sam Cafe

Friend Of The Month

Dr. Martens x Hello Kitty and Friends