My Melody McDonalds Holders





On December 2nd, 2018, McDonalds came out with My Melody holders. They were only available in Japan sadly and lasted until December 6th. Got this looks adorable though and I wish it happened out in California. You would get your food inside it, you would have to spend at least $6.90 to get it. It even had a box that it came inside of as well. That of course has My Melody all over it. It had a strap on it that hooked on to each side and you could carry it or you could undo the straps and hook it on to the headrest. You have to unhook the headrest and then you can hook it on the bottom and put the headrest back on and your done lol. Just thought this was super cute and I wish I could of got out. If you live in Japan and got one, tell me about it in the comments. Thanks for reading and if you want to know about when I post go follow my Twitter @WhiteKittyof and my Instagram @kittyofwhite.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuxedo Sam Cafe

Friend Of The Month

Dr. Martens x Hello Kitty and Friends