Friend Of The Month


It is September and there is a new Friend Of The Month. Also sorry I am late with my post just had my son he is now 2 weeks old so that is a blessing. Back to the new Sanrio Friend Of The Month and this month is special to me because this character is a character I will be getting everything for my son it is perfect for him. The character of the month is Marumofubiyori and if you don't know who he is let me tell you about him. Marumofubiyori came out in 2017 so this is a pretty new character to the Sanrio Family. He is a white bear cub that is always wrapped up in his favorite blanket and is never without it. He is a very lazy bear that loves to sleep, his nickname is Moppu. His two best friends are a toy crab named Kanikama and a toy fish named Gyoniku. His birthday is February 10th. On Sanrio's YouTube channel you can find a whole series about him and his friends. They are still coming out with them so go check it out they are super cute, they are in Japanese but they have subtitles and are very short. They also have some products of him on Sanrio there isn't very much but you can get something. I am waiting for them to make a plush of him so I can get it for my son, he is so cute. 



YouTube Channel: SanrioInc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuxedo Sam Cafe

Friend Of The Month

Dr. Martens x Hello Kitty and Friends