I'm back and I'm sorry. UPDATE!!!

I know it has been awhile so long since I have posted about anything but I am back and here to stay. To be honest the reason I been gone for so long is because my husband and I are expecting our first kid. I have finished school and just stopped working and now I am just taking care of my husband and house until the day comes. So I will be posting more and about a lot so yes I am sorry about all the news and stories I have missed. There's a lot to catch you guys up on and myself. 


So first thing first Sanrio updated their website, I don't know if you noticed before but the games and videos were kinda hard to find on their page. I know I have talked about their games and videos before but I would link them but they are at times hard to find. Well now on the Sanrio page they added a new link called "Sanrio Kawaii Corner" its at the top of the page. So on that link you can see a link to all their games and videos and even more stuff that they have there, so thats cool. 


So at Anime Expo Sanrio announced Netflix Aggretsuko season 2, I know I talked about how they were going to have a 1st season and I watched it as soon as it came out. My husband and I loved it very much it is super cute, even some of my friends that aren't into Sanrio watched it and thought it was super cute as well. So this show is really good for everyone. The new season will be coming out next year in 2019 so look out for that. 

Since we are talking about Aggretsuko there  is a event going on called Den Of Rage. Den Of Rage is a pop up store that they are having. They had one in L.A. at the Sanrio store and it did so well they are having another one in San Francisco. At this event the creator of Aggretsuko will be there which is really cool. You can go read about that on Sanrio website or their Instagram. 



So a new home decor collection came out as well PBteen and Hello Kitty did a very cute collection together. There is 21 piece in this collection and has the color theme of white, black, and metallic colors. I will do a detailed post about this, this week so it will be up very soon.



    Sanrio came out with a new collection with Makeup drop. So Makeup Drop and Sanrio came out with a little collection of a Hello Kitty silicon beauty applicator and a Gudetama silicon beauty applicator. These beauty blenders are super cute and eco friendly. 


In March Sanrio and Pintrill had a new collection. You can see those Sanrio's website. There is three new pins, two Hello Kitty and one Gudetama.


Another collection that came out is Native Shoes and Mr. Men Little Miss. They came out with a shoes collection eleven different shoes for kids. Mr Happy has two different sets of shoes, Little Miss Sunshine has four sets of shoes, Little Miss Princess has one pair of shoes, Mr Bump has three pairs of shoes and Little Miss Chatterbox has one pair of shoes. So if you and your kids like Mr. Men Little Miss then these shoes are for you. So go check them out you can find them on Sanrio website or even native shoes website. I will post about this more later as well to give more detail.







Recently Sanrio Character Ranking competition came out and you had to vote for your favorite character. The voting is already over and the results are already in. So Cinnamoroll got first place, Pompompurin got second place and Yoshikitty got third place. You can see the whole list here and see what place your character got if its not one of these.


A cute collection that came out recently is Sanrio x Kidrobot, they came out with 10 different plush key chains. They are a bunch of different of different characters as cheese burgers. So they are super cute, they were sold recently at Comic Con and they don't have them online but I am sure they will be out online soon. They first came out there and were announced for Comic con but they will be online.

There are a lot of other stuff that just came out or that are just very big collections and I want to get more in details with those. So for now here are a few couple things we missed but I will have more post coming soon about everything else and the big collections we need to really see and know everything about. 

Comments

  1. OMG those pins!!!! I love Hello Kitty pins! Unnfortunately I can't order at Sanrio, because I live in Europe! I Looove the YoshiKitty pin!!! Kittyhugs from Holland!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tuxedo Sam Cafe

Friend Of The Month

Dr. Martens x Hello Kitty and Friends