Sugarpill x Little Twin Stars


Sugarpill is a cosmetic company that makes cruelty free cosmetics. They're all about bright, pastel colors and it is amazing. To be completely honest I don't wear makeup too much, I go most of the week not wearing any at all. I don't feel I have a face for it but that's just me. I have been following Sugarpill online for a long time and I do love their makeup, my sister is big on makeup and has a few stuff from the brand. I have tried it and I really do like it, I was so excited when I saw they were collaborating with Sanrio. I do love the lip duo and I'm considering getting it, not so much the eye shadow because I never wear eye shadow even if I do my makeup. I wear glasses and I don't think it goes well with eye shadow but my opinions I don't mean to offend anyone else. The only reason I would want the eye shadow is because it comes with a amazing makeup bag and you can only get that if you buy the whole set. In my opinion it is expensive but it is Sanrio and Sugarpill which are two amazing brands. This collection is all about Little Twin Stars and knowing that the colors are very bring and pink and blue which is amazing. It just launched this month and it has been doing really good you can find so many videos on YouTube of people reviewing it and using it. I did watch a few myself since I don't have it and since I don't know about makeup all that well it's good to hear what people say that do know it. So there is really good videos out there to teach you if you have it and want to know how to use it or just to see if you want it and if you should buy it. You can buy it on Sanrio or on Sugarpill so get it before it is gone. If I do get the lip duo which I have no clue yet then I will put up something about it and say what I think, I may not wear makeup but if I do lipstick is the thing that is a must for me so we shall see about that. They have a photo so it shows you the different shades on different skin tones as well. You can get them in the full kit or to which you want. 


Full kit
$79.00




$38.00




$36.00








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuxedo Sam Cafe

Friend Of The Month

Dr. Martens x Hello Kitty and Friends