My Melody x Melody Ehsani



Melody Ehsani is a designer who is pretty awesome, she is a Persian women who stepped out of her culture and is doing what she loves. Her designs are for women about women and she came out with a line with My Melody. This limited edition collection launched on November 10, 2016, the price ranged from $6 - $120. With 13 pieces in the collection and there's cloths, jewelry and air fresheners.


Melody Ehsani was asked in an interview from Sanrio about this collection and this is what she said "My Melody is my favorite Sanrio character. This is the first collaboration that I have done where the character and story played such an instrumental role in inspiring me. I've always loved Sanrio products because of their design and combined functionality. I strive to share those elements in common with my name brand. What I really wanted to do is bring My Melody more so into the M.E. world, it was so cool to place her in an old school low rider, which is very iconic to the Los Angeles culture I grew up in. Also giving her a flip phone and putting her in a windbreaker gave her more of a street edge that was really cool to see, because she's so dimensional and so are we. Many of my close friends who understand me and messaged me with "ok you can retire now." lol." 

This is at their store in L.A. for the launch party.




Since it's been some time since the collection came out not everything is available unless you look online like eBay.












This product are still being sold on Melody Ehsani and a couple on Sanrio. On Sanrio you will have to type in exactly what you are looking for it's pretty deep in there. 

ME x My Melody call M.E. Tee (comes in white and pink) - $32.00


ME. x My Melody Terry Cloth Slides - $19.99
ME x My Melody Choker Necklace - $56.00


ME x My Melody Pendant Necklace - $52.00



ME x My Melody Hoop Earrings - $48.00


ME x My Melody Signet Ring - $30.00


ME x My Melody Call M.E. Air Freshener - $5.00


ME x My Melody Rollin With The Homies Air Freshener - $5.00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuxedo Sam Cafe

Friend Of The Month

Dr. Martens x Hello Kitty and Friends