Hello Kitty x Impressions Vanity

So Impressions Vanity is a company that makes these pro mirrors and they did a collaboration with Sanrio to make a Hello Kitty one. Now I never heard of this until the Hello Kitty one but I find it very cool. So they have all kinds of different mirrors but if I were to get one it would be this one. I have watched reviews on the other mirrors but I haven't seen one out yet of the Hello Kitty one. If your into makeup and want a good mirror and also love Hello Kitty then this is probably the mirror for you. I am not a big makeup fan but I would love this mirror. The mirror has a on button, if you click the button you can change the light settings. you can set your phones Bluetooth up to it and it can play your music. You can also take calls on it and it has a USB charger. If there is a review of this mirror and there is something I missed I will put up a update post about it. The mirror is sold both on Sanrio and Impressions Vanity. The mirror is priced at $189.00 but I believe its worth it I honestly want this mirror but I don't know yet. Just know they are selling fast they already went out of stock but they are back on the market so hurry up and get it before it's too late. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuxedo Sam Cafe

Friend Of The Month

Dr. Martens x Hello Kitty and Friends