Hello Kitty x Godiva

So recently Hello Kitty and Godiva did a collab together now this isn't their first one they have been making collections together for a while now. I will talk about the later ones on a later date. If you didn't know Godiva is a chocolate brand and if you have had there chocolate before you know they are good. Well on November 8, 2017 they started selling hello Kitty at their stores, I sadly didn't see it on sale on their site though. They have different styles of candy and there's even one that comes with a Hello Kitty plush. That's the one I want but since I don't see it online and the stores they are at I am more then sure aren't around me. You can check it out here if you like Godiva.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuxedo Sam Cafe

Friend Of The Month

Dr. Martens x Hello Kitty and Friends