ASOS x Hello Kitty New items

So I did a recent post about the new ASOS and Hello Kitty collection and that the whole collection didn't come out yet but now it has. They added 12 new pieces to the collection but they might still be adding and you can buy them now at ASOS. The new pieces of the collection are the expensive ones and as much as I like some of them I will not be buying any of them lol. There still some the piece from the first collection drop that are still available that you will see on there as well. The beanie I bought is still available and I am completely in love with it. I honestly suggest getting it if you like Hello Kitty or beanies its super cute.


Hello Kitty Sequin Top $119.00




Hello Kitty Mini Sequin Dress $151.00


Hello Kitty Hoop Earrings $13.00



Hello Kitty Teddy Jacket $87.00



Hello Kitty Over sized Hoodie $56.00




Hello Kitty Velvet Pajama Set $76.00
This is completely worth it is a set so that isn't bad for that, I want this so bad.




Hello Kitty Dabbing Hoodie $72.00



Hello Kitty Joggers $45.00
I do really want these pants, I'm thinking about it but I doubt I'll get them lol. 



Hello Kitty Striped Long Sleeve $40.00


Hello Kitty Dabbing Christmas Sweater $72.00


Hello Kitty 3D Bow Dress $135.00
I do really love this dress but like I have that kinda money lol.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuxedo Sam Cafe

Friend Of The Month

Dr. Martens x Hello Kitty and Friends