Sanrio x Sugarfina review

When this candy came out i knew I had to get some for myself. The package arrived yesterday and I was shocked by the packaging too it was done really well. I was very excited to get it and try the candy. My sister, my friend and I all tried the candy and we loved it.I purchased the design your own bento box, the characters I got were Hello Kitty strawberry flavor, My Melody chocolate flavor, and Chococat chocolate caramel flavor. My favored had to be the Hello Kitty Strawberry gummy and same for my friend, my sister did like the My Melody Chocolate the best though but we were all pretty happy with each flavor. I just fell in love with the box when i first opened it up, I know that's going up with my Hello Kitty collection. I was very impressed and I look forward to what other flavors they come out with next. If you haven't bought the candy yet or thinking about if you should try it, it really is a treat. You can get them individually or in a set, a Hello Kitty set of its own with both Hello kitty flavors. There is also a Bento Box that you can choice which three candies you want, like I did. You can get them on Sugarfina or Sanrio and if you haven't seen my post already here is the post talking about the candy Sugarfina x Sanrio.







                                                          
  









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuxedo Sam Cafe

Friend Of The Month

Dr. Martens x Hello Kitty and Friends