Sailor Moon and My Melody

A few months ago I wrote about The Sanrio Expo and they had announced that My Melody and Sailor Moon were going to have a collaboration together. I know we been all waiting for this to see when it comes out and what they will have. The wait is finally over and I am so excited for it to come out. The collection will come out on August 3rd, but it will only be available in select stores in Japan. All depending where you live it might be easier or harder to get goodies from Japan. I live in California but there is different company's that will get it shipped to them and then send it to you. Just look it up online for the location you live in to see how to do that. A good company is tenso but you can look up online to find one for you. Back to the collection lol, I am too excited for it. The collection is coming out because of Sailor Moon's ongoing 25th Anniversary. The collection will have a lot of adorable thing's like Plushes, Notebooks, Towels, Bags, Keychains and more. There is a total of 22 items in the collection. In Japan at Puroland they are having a Sailor Moon and My Melody fan meet up on July 29, at 4:00 pm and 6:30 pm and you can get some merchandise there before it even comes out.  Tickets for the event cost 6,00 yen so if you are in Japan I would check it out, you can get tickets here prettyguardians




Lunch Bag 2,160 Yen


Pen Pouch 1,944 Yen



Bag 2,700 Yen




Cushion 3,024 Yen


My Melody Plush 3,024 Yen
Luna Plush 2,700 Yen



Pass Case 1,620 Yen



Hand Towel 756 Yen


Flake Stickers 432 Yen 


Key Holder 1,296 Yen


A4 Clear File Set 432 Yen


They also have other items like
Mascot Holder: My Melody 1,944 Yen, Luna 1,728
Mirror 1,080 Yen
Puchi Towel 648 Yen
Face Towel 1,080 Yen
Tea Table 3, 780 Yen
Pouch 1,944 Yen
Lunch Box 1,620 Yen
Chopsticks and Spoon 1,296 Yen
Memo Pad 432 Yen
Mini Notebook 432 Yen

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuxedo Sam Cafe

Friend Of The Month

Dr. Martens x Hello Kitty and Friends