Character Of The Month

I'm sorry about the delay of the character of the month, there is reasons for the delay but I guess you shall see them when you like. Aggretsuko is the character of the month, she is a red panda and is a pretty new character to Sanrio. You can buy items of her on Sanrio for a limited time, they also a blog post about her and her life. She is a office worker in her 20's who also sings Heavy Metal. On Sanrio's blog there is also a video that will teach you how to scream like Aggretsuko does in her band. I am not going to put up the video, don't get me wrong I am a fan of Heavy Metal but I do believe the girls shirt in the video isn't appropriate for Sanrio. This is why I delayed this post but now you know why. For this exciting event of Aggretsuko being the character of the month and have a limited edition pin not only that but items to buy. She also got a snapchat filter so now you can be cute like her, rock out like her or both. About Aggretsuko.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuxedo Sam Cafe

Friend Of The Month

Dr. Martens x Hello Kitty and Friends