My experience at Hello Kitty Con





When I first heard of the Hello Kitty convention, I knew it was something I couldn't miss out on. The first day landed on my Birthday, October 30th, I turned 22. I thought it was fate that it was on my special day to make it ever better. I had a great experience going and seeing everything they had. remembering everything from when I was a kid and buying what I could get. The place was packed and there was so much to see and do, for any Hello Kitty fanatic, it was pretty overwhelming but not worth missing. Dreams came true, as you saw everything you could get and all the limited products.







These fashion designs at the convention were amazing and truly kawaii. I would love to wear and own these myself and it was really cool seeing them and there originality. 







Dylan's Candy Bar shop was too cute and I wish I could have bought everything there. I am a fanatic when it comes to Hello Kitty and honestly only ate one and saved the rest. ;) But from the green lollipop I did have I have to say it was amazing and I cant wait to go get more hello Kitty candy from them. 







The Vintage Village was pretty awesome, all the memories and joys. To go back in time in Hello Kitty and remember everything you had. It was pretty special, they didnt miss one point, but its Hello Kitty how could they!? 





Hello Kitty Zen Garden.<3



The Sephora makeup line was super Kawaii and it was nice to try out. It was very pretty and pink. :) 






It was nice meeting Hello Kitty and seeing her perform haha, I also got to meet Badtz-Maru. The performance was about Hello Kitty's Supercute Friendship Festival, that she will be doing with all her friends. I will have more about that soon. 



Yuko Yamaguchi the creator of Hello Kitty herself was there and Katy Perry. Sadly I didnt get a picture autograph but I happened to walk by and see them, both hanging out together at the convention. 



There was a lot to see and I have so many more pictures from this amazing day. I had a great 22nd birthday with my sister and friends at the Hello Kitty Convention. Im glad I got to go and have this experience and share my birthday with hello Kitty. it was a dream come true and something I will never forget , fate as I say, Happy Birthday Hello Kitty! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuxedo Sam Cafe

Friend Of The Month

Dr. Martens x Hello Kitty and Friends