Pullip My Melody

Pullip has done a lot with Sanrio and they are restocked with Pullip My Melody Pink Version Doll. Pullip is a fashion doll created by Cheonsang Cheonha, has dolls have plastic body's and their eyes move side to side and blink. This doll is to celebrate the pink version of My Melody. She has a lot of details about her and what she is wearing. You can see that all on  Sanrio or you can look on Pullip and check her out there. It is an expensive doll but this is the price Pullip usually go for. You can actually find it cheaper on the Pullip website but I don't know about the tax so you would have to check that for yourself if you end up buying one. On Sanrio it cost $220 and on Pullip it cost $197, these are limited edition so I would go get it quick. Also both the different websites say different things about her which is cool and worth a look. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuxedo Sam Cafe

Friend Of The Month

Dr. Martens x Hello Kitty and Friends